Core Values and Vision Statement
WMU Core Values
uphold the foundational principles of the priesthood of every believer and the
autonomy and uniqueness of each local church in carrying out the Great Commission.
· We embrace the strategic role of prayer and giving for missionaries and missions needs.
· We recognize the role of family in discipleship and missions development.
· We recognize the giftedness of women and girls and accept the responsibility to help them
use their gifts in serving Christ.
We accept the responsibility
for nurturing preschoolers, children, youth, and adults in
· We accept the responsibility for developing and equipping
We accept the biblical mandate
to respond to human need with actions modeled by Jesus
Christ and with the message of God’s redemptive plan.
· We partner with other Great Commission Christians to lead a lost world to Christ.
· We believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God, gave His life a sacrifice for the salvation of all
the people of the world, fulfilling God’s plan for the ages as revealed in the Bible, God’s
· WMU challenges Christian believers to understand and be radically involved
mission of God.